Logan Haubrich is making his mark in the shred world. Finishing up this past season with notable contest results and filming for the new DC movie. But what makes Logan stand out is that he’s always having a hell-of-a-time .
Where you ask? When you ask? Anywhere, everywhere, and all the time. He’s partying, he’s hanging, and he’s keeping the jokes light and the passion high. He’ll never turn down the mission, the leftovers, or a free drink. Much like you and I, it’s 'the boarding' that makes him happiest. What makes it better, is the company he keeps.
Snowboarding is how we keep our friends close and Logan “Logie-Bear” Haubrich calls out his favorite people to share the shred with in this week’s, Gimme 5!
Close out rails arn't as scary if you can't see them. Logan, going in blind, in the dark.
1. Spencer Lundin – “We live together, ride together, die together.”
2. My Brothers (Adam, older and Rhett, younger) – “It’s the most fun, and brings back great memories.”
3. Jody Wachniak and Derek – “Bush whacking through trees, or taking 1 hour to get down the last run. Great times.”
4. Eman Anderson – “He likes going fast.”
5. Andrew Geeves – “He is amazing to watch ride, and we always treat ourselves to a mid day beverage.”